Pages

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Photo-A-Day project

Wow, thank you Patsy, Dannie, Sarah and Janet!

Including some suggestions from folk in 'real life' I now have a total of 35 'topics', so the month is just a bit too short!

 I've started taking my photographs today, but will post them a week at a time to make it easier as I just know I'll never get around to posting every day. I'm debating whether or not to also post a few lines about how I've interpreted the topic, although maybe the photos will speak for themselves. We'll see.

I'm so excited about this! My list of topics are:

Cake
Flowers
Celebration
Happiness
Thinking
Orange
Old
Sands of Time
Winning
Chocolate
Losing Yourself
I Spy
Choices
Up & Down
Left & Right
Home
Catalogue
Blue
Change
Comfort
Stories
Lines
A journey
A place of rest
Early memories
Busy
Contrast
Black & white
Outside in
Something new
Winter in spring
Beautiful
Animal
Initials
Art

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also looking forward to what those topics bring for you. Will be interested in your interpretations:-)

    ReplyDelete